Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Guest performed for RV concert today; HEARDZ.
Thanks Abi's mom, who fetched me to school with abi. If not, my choir uniform would have been soaking wet.
Choir practice in school at 2.30pm. Had chicken rice for dinner with the rest of the choir at 4pm. Then we changed and made up and hopped onto the bus! The RVians let us use LT3 for practicing. ML got really angry 'cause we sop1s kept going off-key and/or out-of-tune D: Then Jing and I went to pee :D The toilets had bars on them, so Jing and I figured that the school wanted to prevent their students from escaping like Mas Selamat. Hohoho.
It was our turn to perform at around 7.50pm-ish. We sang okay la. Thank God.
AND WHAT THE SHIT. I LOST MY VOICE IN A FEW MINUTES AFTER WE SAT DOWN TO LISTEN TO THE RV CHOIR. RAHHHHHHHHHH.
So now, I have to preserve my voice. Can't talk, can't talk D:
11:14 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style